Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TBI wiring harness w/chip for Christmas from Affordable Fuel Injection !

Discussion in 'Parts & Cash Giveaway' started by eagle mark, Nov 20, 2004.

1. eagle mark

eagle mark 1/2 ton status

Merry Christmas from Affordable Fuel Injection.

We are going to make someone happy this Christmas by making a TBI engine swap a breeze with a TBI wiring harness and a chip to match.

All you have to do is tell us why "you" have to have Fuel Injection! Winner will be notified HERE on Christmas!

Wishing everyone a Fuel Injected Christmas !

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Well, where to begin, I am a broke Okie, I have built my rig by swapping for parts and scraping extra pennies together. I am trying to pay for my wife to finish college, make 2 car payments, pay off some bills from my younger days and buy a house with a shop. I need fuel injection, so my buddies don't have to sit and wait for me when my rig stalls because of the carb and the started is overheated, so it won't start /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. I have an awesome rig that would go anyhwere I wanted, but right now I have to decide if my carb will let me go over an obstacle before attempting it. My friends are also tired of their eyes burning from the fumes when my carb starts loading up and rolling black fuel smoke making everyone stop and laugh at me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Krennen

BTW, my rig is sitting in the yard with no way to deliver fuel, I got 1/2 way through my swap and ran out of money. I have everything installed, I just need a chip and harness to have my blazer runnning again for the winter.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Re: TBI wiring harness w/chip for Christmas from Affordable Fuel Injection

i need TBI so when people hear the rumble of my 8.4 liter motor, and see the badass truck.... i dont look like a tool trying to climb the curbs at the mall... in all actuality, i need it because i have 200$ to my name, dont have a carb for my motor yet, and have to be done by christmas, so this would help greatly with my caddy motor project! Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Trying to finish the rig after a set back due to family medical emergency. The BBC is begging to be injected. /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I NEED fuel injection because it is cool, it's that simple. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My friends are also tired of their eyes burning from the fumes when my carb starts loading up and rolling black fuel smoke making everyone stop and laugh at me .

Krennen

[/ QUOTE ]

me i already have tbi and i want a carb so i am out, n=butt it like this one so far, and even if brandon has no money (me eather) de dose have a 500ci caddy!!!

8. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

i need that not for myself, but for my brother i talked my dad into letting him buy an 85GMC 3/4 ton /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif (2,600$) which led to a 1,500$ engine rebuild and discovery of a nasty crack in the frame only two weeks after getting the truck, now it won't run again after only having it back for a week /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif and on now it's 3rd carb in only 3 weeks /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. so it would be more of a present for the 16 year old little bro that for me i'm lucky enough to have TBI already in the 87 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

but win or lose this is an awesome chance thanks for the opportunity /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

I'm an AMERICAN!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I used to think that fuel injection was something I could live without until I went to Moab this year. Now I have realized that it is and essential part of an offroad vehicle. I will have to go fuel injection 1 way or the other before next years Blazer Bash so this would sure help me get there a little easier. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks for the chance either way though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    ~Max

11. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

My buddy set up TBI on his 350, and it is awesome. Therefore, I must have TBI.

I was always a carb guy, but man that TBI is smooth.

12. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I HATE MY CARB!!!
    I need it so I can run on steep angles and not stall, the rocks around here get ya pretty tippy so I dont want to be fixing to roll over and have the engine stall /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanks
    -Chris

13. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I need fuel injections so that when I take my 87 year old grandmother to the doctor every week she doesn't have to breathe in a loaded carb. It makes her cough alot.

14. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Im Jason, I need the TBI Harness and Chip because, I'm a starving college student that somehow thinks he can build a trophy truck out of his blazer, and a competition tube buggy out of his samurai thats getting a SBC. While I dont have any time anymore it seems like to work on my trucks, a TBI harness would make it much much easier to put a SBC into my samurai. Then I wouldn't have to worry about everyone beating me up the sand dunes when we go play in the sand.

15. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

I need TBI cause all the damn Jeeps I run with have it. And it sucks when going up an inclince and you stall and roll backwards uncontrollable. And those damn Jeeps just go right on up and over.

Damn Jeeps.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So, can I win?
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

16. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I need fuel injection because Carb's do not work for the kind of wheeling we do. I have Holley Pro Jection now bout would rather have good ole GM parts in my rig.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone.

17. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'd like to have fuel injection cause I'm tired of having to rebuild my carb about every 2 months /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. seabass44

seabass44 Registered Member

I have to have it, cause I give so much away here I deserve to win once & I want to get a 5.0 ford motor to swap in my toy, & if I can get a easy to install EFI harness I won't use a carb /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    thx for the chance at winning either way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Because I had to go from this. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To this.

[​IMG]

20. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I need fuel injection because I'm getting tired of carburetors. I can't seem to get the things tuned in just right. Also living in Colorado I drive from an elevation of 5000ft to 11000ft anytime I wheel. It sure would be nice to have a system that effeciently ran the motor at the different elevations.

But basically I'm tired of tinkering with carburetors trying to get them running good. I feel like I'm not realizing to full potential of my engine. Now that it is cold, the poor tuning is now even more apparent.

I like the idea of this DIY kit, because I like doing things myself. It will help me have a better understanding of how the system really works. We have a local u-pull-it yard with very reasonable prices so I'll have no problem getting the rest of the stuff I need for the swap.

Also I like to display stickers for the products installed on my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif They are on the side windows.

Thanks for the opportunity to win an excellent item. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif