Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

T'cases and parts

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by jms, Nov 4, 2006.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Change of plans, I think I'm done building my truck, so some assorted t'case stuff is for sale:

NP205; case machined for big input bearing, cleaned and painted, 32-spline input from ORD, rear fixed yoke, 10-spline front output, rebuild almost finished (with rebuild kit from ORD), shift rails machined by ORD, gears were rusty but are cleaned up.

2 NP203 range boxes, one output gear, one box already cleaned and painted, the second box for drilling a 700R4 pattern.

3 t'case adapters: 1 700/208 tall, 1 350/203 and 1 400/203 (not quite sure about the last one)

2 flat style x-members, with one set of new saddle-style t'case mounts.

1 2WD steering box, no idea on condition, bought on CK5 a few years ago, stored inside, haven't touched it.

I'd like to see $750 for all of it, and I'd rather not ship.

Disclaimer: Sold as is, no warranty whatsoever implied or intended, all sales final.

Also, just to clarify: While I'd like to get the stuff outta here, my new company will pay for my upcoming move and an extra 400lbs won't matter to me, so lowball no worky ;)...

2. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

Where are you located now, NE, CO, or AZ? I'm in Colorado Springs now and will be moving to Chandler AZ in late Dec. I'd be very interested in the 205 for the right price, and my company is paying for my move as well with no weight restrictions so we should be able to work some sort of deal with no shipping involved. Thanks!

Rich

3. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Everything is located in NE, and unfortunately I'm not moving west...

4. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

Ok, well good luck with the sale and the move!