Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TEARS.........of joy??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by milspecjimmy, Oct 18, 2002.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

cruising around my town the other day i see a small pile of junk by a mail box, and think to my self, "its the wrong time of the year for bulky pickup". and as i get closer i make out a hood, and a k-5 rear roof with a for sale sign on it, so i stop to see how it looks. i look up the drive way and to my horror i see a frame and running gear with a pile of sheet metal. that has been cut into 4 foot by 4 foot peices. it was the entire truck, he hadnt taken any thing apart. but he cut it into peices so he could take the body off him self. he wants to make a woods rig. So i take a look and every thing is there, i mean everything. so i ask how much to root into it and take parts, he says thirty bucks and you can take what ever you want but the master cyl, and the t case lever, and colum. SCORE. well i flip over the floor pan, and there is the tail gate with one small rust spot, window intact and its a power one, also what he called "junk fenders" have a few dents and no rust. i am going tomorrow to strip it, let me know what you want and ill try and get you set up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

OH MY GOSH...i need every floor panals you can get!! let me know if its possible..