Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tech write up idea

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by darkshadow, Oct 16, 2004.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i thought a write up on lockers would be great. Hell at least once a weel some one has a locker question so it should save bandwith /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

a comparison of brands, how each one works ( mabey lim-slips too) toughness weaknesses, pros and cons to each others, and to trails/street. and mabey general prices like wich is generaly the more expencive and wich is the cheaper.

what do you guys think? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

That's a good idea. However, I think everyone has there own preference and opinion on limited slips and lockers. I've been asking around about the same subject and nobody seems to have the same experience with the same locker.

Maybe a post on the durability of lockers and a poll on the popularity of what people are running and what they threw in the trash.

-Chris

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah something like that, i never thought we would have gospal acounts for the best locker otherwixe we would all have it, but since it is so deverse, a write up of practiaclitys would make sence /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif