Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Teenage girls fight back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

So, HERE's an article about a moron who likes to flash young girls. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Apparently, the girls were not too impressed so they chased him down the street. After a couple of neighborhood guys tackled the little bastard they just stepped back and let the girls have at him.

One of the neighbors said "The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn’t going to stop them" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ain't justice cool?

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

now thats cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good going girls /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, strangely arousing... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

now what do i have to do to get 20 catholic school girls.... Aww never mind.. Great story!