Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tehran successfully enriches uranium for the first time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muscle, Apr 11, 2006.

1. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

2. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Nice... :(

3. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

"Suitable response"....... riiiight.

I don't think that they would be capable of it. I forsee military action in Iran being much more agressive and quick than in Iraq. The "Shock and Awe" we saw in Iraqi Freedom would pale in comparison.

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Do they even have cruise missles? What are they gonna do, strap a warhead to a donkey?

"PREPARE TO DIE INFIDELS!!!"
    *slap* (the donkey on the ass, you know so it starts running)
    HHHEEEEE HHHHAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW (it gallops into the sunset)

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

6. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

LMFAO!!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Iran would do what it always does... support terrorists so they could attack us. Iran is the #1 supporter of international terrorism and has been for decades.

Personally, I think our open/public policy should be this:

1) US nuclear inspectors will take small samples of all batches of Iranian enriched uranium.

2) if nuke goes off, anywhere in the world, that matches the signature of the samples we have on file, Iran will get nuked off the face of the Earth... we're talking 50 warheads, minimum... preferably laced with highly radiactive Cobalt-60, rendering their targets uninhabitable for 10,000 years.

3) If Iran refuses to allow us to take samples, or stops letting us do it for some reason, if a nuke goes off anywhere in the world we then assume it was Iran... bingo, 50 nukes.

Problem solved. No intimidation of their neighbors, no threats to use their weapons... just a few gazillion wasted Iranian dollars. Problem solved. Their neighbors/enemies would be practically begging the Iranians to nuke them... laughing the whole time. The mullahs would be losing their beard hair.

j

8. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

we know where they are making the stuff . Just drop a big atomic bomb on their plant and it's over . Tell them next time it will be a nuke and many of them . We don't need nuke fallout to cause harm to the neighboring countries . Before we do any action we need to seal our border . I have a feeling Iran already has something in place in the USA so when we do attack them on their soil they will hit us really quick . They are pretty cocky and I think they are up to something . We never thought 9-11 would happen and it did so we should be extra cautious . Hell we don't know who has came accross the border and they kinda all look the same :( . I think it's time to start buying lots of ammo .

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Negatory on the Cobalt-60. I say we use those air-dispersal fuel vapor MOAB deals, level the place, and take their oil.

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

99% of their oil is by the coast, use neutron weapons there. :thumb: Tehran gets the cobalt for sure though... :grin:

j