Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

tell me whats wrong with this thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Sep 22, 2006.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

it drives me nuts to see threads and posts that read exactly what im doing right now, not a damn thing, and the more i ramble, the more everything becomes cluttered and pointless, sure makes it interesting and difficult to read something like this, here i sit trying to think of more stuff to ramble on about while complaining about the lack of one simple skill, oh so what, i failed english and grammar class, eat me bitch, life goes on and we still die sooner or later, but why not make it simple and easy on the rest of the world by edumacating oneself to learning simple periods, commas, capitalization, paragraphs, etc, etc, again, blow me if you dont understand this, at least even z3pr can do better than some others on this site, even trying to list crap for sale and listing the item with so many damn commas makes it harder to tell what the ****ing item is, no paragraphs between items makes it all seem like one gigantic part, again, blow me if i lack certain grammer skills

Now was that hard? I just find it unbelievable that some just can't take the time to do some proper grammer and punctuation. A little bit goes a long ways in making a sale or others to easily read threads and posts. :doah: :doah: :doah:

2. vtblazer

vtblazer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Knowing is half the battle and maybe they just don't know...

3. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

whut;s yer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, point???????????????????:haha: :haha:

4. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

LOL:haha: :haha:

5. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Sometimes I try, Sometimes I don't. It all depends on what type of mood I am in.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:p: :p: :p:

I'm with ya. Some of these assclowns that show up and precede to write a post that looks like it was written by a three year old is somewhat irritating. The spelling of a few words I can deal with, but the whole "sothereiwasinthemiddleofchangingthespindle" or the 4,000 word rants within one paragraph just isn't attractive. Why should we help some people out who inflict pain on our eyes?

Of course the majority uses the excuse that this isn't English or grammar class. Well no **** Sherlock, I must have missed the memo on that one, but at least type out a post that looks like the person posting isn't some 4 million year old, illiterate Neanderthal that just got hooked up to the Internet yesterday.

Then we have the whole "I CANT BLEIV3 TAHT RILLY HAPANED!1!1!!! OMG WTF" crowd. I'm going to be pissed once these clowns get of age and I start reading bathroom walls written like that. That's enough to make a man load up and start finding parents and beating the crap out of them for the strain their spawn puts on the rest of us.

7. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

x2.................................................

8. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ditto.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. :haha:

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm guilty.:D

10. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

What you talkin about Willis?

11. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

Correct grammar frightens and confuses me.:o

12. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status