Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tenants suck.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fright89, Jan 24, 2003.

1. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

Tenants suck.

Sorry to all you good folks out there that rent. I’m sure none of you have caused deliberate damage just to piss your landlord off. Or leave the water running all night. Wow that’s really going to break my bank. F n babies. These f n people make there own life it’s not my fault they can’t afford a house. Work hard and you shall have. I did not blow all my money on drugs or whatever. In fact I saved it and bought real nice property to rent.

You must understand I really don’t care about your f n problems and don’t need to hear it 12 times a year every time rent is late. Just give me the money. If you don’t have it be a man not a squatter and get the f out.

Any way hers what got me going today?

Every thing is fine when I am remolding something on the fist floor, which is rented. The Tenants never seem to mind when you’re improving their place. The noise of construction does not bother them then. “You can start at 8:00 that’s fine”. But when its time to remodel the second and third floor all hell brakes loose.

This place in no slum, my God these aholes have it good
    Two bedroom, private off road parking for four, three season porch, beautiful back yard, walk to school’s, and close to commuter parking for the big city This is a nice place in a quite suburb south if the city with a great school system.

The chick is always sick or something and sleeps all day, and always complains when im working so I have tried to adjust my schedule to hers, which is not easy because like I sed hers is sleep all day. This morning around 11:00, real early, im taping up some sheet rock when the phone rings and its her husband calling from work. He is an ok guy who really does not have enough money to be here but seems to always pay his rent. About two weeks late every month but at least I get it. I feel bad for him because like I sed he is ok but his wife is a lazy sack of s,and a miserable c. She does not even have sack enough to call me herself

So now I am taking a little brake because I guess I was taping to loud.

Where is the bong?

Happy renting

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It is tenants like that who make it rough for the good renters /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. They should be lucky you have not booted them out by now. I know where I rent you can only be late so much and you are evicted. Whether you pay or not. You also get a late fee if you pay late too. I have never paid late. If they do any improvement work it comes with a raise of the rent. You are getting a better place so you have to pay for it. Every monday the people come in an do all the landscaping and they start at about 8am. It drives me crazy with the leaf blowers and stuff but that is just the way it is . You are nice enough to ask them first and then wait until 11 am???

The place I lived in before was awful. There was no rules and everyone did as they pleased. The place was a mess, the cops were there every night etc... because he never stood up and ran things right.

Do not let them step on you. They must live by the rules of the contract they signed or they are out. That is is how is. You have every right to continue your work. IT is YOUR house they are living in and they do not pay rent to order your work schedule around. You are lenient enough.

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Good luck. The place my wife and I live is nice. The landlady doesn't deal with any crap. These guys lived in an apartment close by and had parties all the time and everything. She told them they were going to be gone. One night one of them came down and threw a beer bottle at my Pathfinder. Not long after that, the police were over there evicting them. I feel safe and she doesn't complain about my 4 cars, either!

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I feel safe and she doesn't complain about my 4 cars, either

[/ QUOTE ]

that is worth a lot right there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

No kidding! And one of them is a parts car! I keep it under a cover to make everyone happy.

6. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

My wife and I also rent a small townhouse. I always pay my rent on time and try to do most of the routine maintinance myself. My problem is my Landlord. She sounds like your tenent I can never get a hold of her I called last May about my A/C not working...well its now Jan so hopefully they will come over and fix it soon...LOL I think I will move out before it gets hot again. Sorry just had to rant a little about that.

7. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

im sure ther are more ahole landlords than tenants out there

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I bought two houses last year and rent them both out. My tenents have been pretty good. One month I did get a $400 dollar water bill that they of course knew nothing about. That cost them the fence they wanted. Other than that, they are sometimes a little late on the rent but it makes it so I dont bother them. So far its been a decent experience but you always hear horror stories.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The way I see it, she's a renter, and you're the landlord. Make all the noise you want durring the day !!!!!!!! I could see if it was past 10:00 pm or befor 6:00am (Noise ordence hours). Tell the b!tch if she doesn't like it, she knows where the fawking door is !!!!!!!!

10. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Which is why I got out of the rent house business...The one that broke my back was the Dang Lawyer tenant...Yard and Pool maintenance was included in the lease, but he wouldn't allow them into the back yard...he would the withhold portions of the rent that he decided were unnecessary since he didn't use the pool during the winter...also figured having a pool accounted for about 1/3 of the rental price!!... I had to sue the bazterd to get him out of the house...I have a couple of small properties...hard working poor folk seem to take their responsibilities more seriously...