Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Terrorist Threat level

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by StoneyK5, Feb 7, 2003.

1. StoneyK5

StoneyK5 1/2 ton status

So, I read the report this morning from Homeland Security Dept. that the terrorist threat level has been raised from yellow (elevated) to orange (high). So, this means the borders are already backing up because the "fast" (Nexus) lanes are closed and everyone is getting the third degree from Border Guards. And I imagine the Airports are gonna be the same. Now gas prices have jumped another 7¢ a gal. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It must be a difficult job trying to predict when the danger levels are likely to be higher or lower then other times.

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

You know...I'm at the point now where I'm thinkin...enough talk...go and kick some butt or shaddap about it already. [​IMG] *sigh*

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    So, this means the borders are already backing up because the "fast" (Nexus) lanes are closed and everyone is getting the third degree from Border Guards. And I imagine the Airports are gonna be the same.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I was under the impression that's how it supposed to work now so that the a-holes dont slip in. I would be more that willing to wait a little longer if it ment a terroist could be stoped.