Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stomper, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

This is a test of selfcontrol......Do you have any /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif What ever you do don't click on this link /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif----> DON'T CLICK If you have no control at least turn down your volume.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I'm going to kill you... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

(Hit ALT F4 to end) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

click red x in top corner to end

4. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

that is not funny stomper. Wish I got to respond to you first. My problem was I tried to delete it at the bottom of the screen and got multiples of this junk. My computer jammed and had to shut down completely and restart. NOT FUNNY. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Tried Ctrl W, that didn't work, what an idiot I am.
    Tried right click on task bar, then it shattered into a dozen.
    That is hilarious!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif YOU FAWKER /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Had to restart my computer. Damn thing wouldnt stop, pritty funny though!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

YOU FAWKER /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But that was pretty damn funny....luckily all i had to do was ctrl/alt/delete and select one of them and it closed all my IE pages LOL

8. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

HOLY ****!!!74 WINDOW'S before I had to restart!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Oh man, I want to click on it just to see what it is... Must... control... myself... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif</font color>

10. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

HOLD ON SHAGGY!!!!!!! you can do it!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I couldn't do it. That was hilarious! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ctrl+Alt+Delete killed it for me. </font color>

12. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Ah man and I was pulling for ya too!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Well, I guess it was funny. I did laugh until I got stuck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif No damage done. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea depends on how good your computer is i guess..im not ganan click though cuase i know this pos will f-up lol..

15. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

you a$$bastard you made my fawkin puter crash /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    what is the link so i can send it to some friends /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif