Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Testing the waters on my 1985 K10...

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Avery4jc, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well I never thought I'd see the day but since I'm working the deal w/ Virgilh on his Jimmy and I'm 17 I don't really see the need for two vehicles. You all know that the tranny doesn't like hills but on the flats it's fine which is probably due to the gearing. Other than that it's a great truck, basically if someone is looking for a rediculously super clean rig to pop their one ton gear under this is it! It has a strong running 350 that was rebuilt from the heads up at a local shop about 30,000 ago. You can check out pictures on my site in my sig and I have a movie of it idling that shows the underside of it and how clean it is...
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=186702427860021929&hl=en

It has a 9" Superlift all spring, no blocks already on it and some other stuff but for you guys I know that stuff doesn't matter, basically as I've said if you want a super clean frame/body/great running engine to work with this is it. LMK what you all think it's worth.

Thanks

-Avery

2. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I will give you two cookies, chocolate chip at that.

Good luck selling it bud really how much are you looking for ,my bro in law thats in cali right now has always wanted a big truck and now he has some money to do it with

3. 1985_K5_Silverado

1985_K5_Silverado 1/2 ton status

Looks sharp! I bet the AC even blows cold.

4. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

uve got a clean truck, but u wont get much for it on here....try autotrader, a friend sold his 91 k5 6" lift 35's everything else stock, with a body that had dents for $6500. built rigs barely go for that here/.....

5. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I don't know, that's why I was posting. I didn't think it would sell on here, I just wanted a fair price to put on it for a local sale.
    It's so clean I doubted any of us would want it, too nice to beat up.

I think I paid $3500-$4000, I can't remember, the negotiations were long and it was a while ago.

-Avery