Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Testing this board. Anyone check it out anymore?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Crushergmc, May 13, 2001.

1. Crushergmc

Crushergmc 1/2 ton status

Hello, anyone out there?

"KEEP IT DOWN"
    70 Jimmy, 454, 2wd
    56 GMC, Big Window

2. N2-TRUX

N2-TRUX 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it\'s still alive...

I feel a faint pulse. I still pass through here, but it's been real slow lately. My Blazer is getting the front fender liners modified so I can drive with it down low. We are thinking while they are off, we may just smooth the firewall, and paint everything before it goes back together.
    What the latest on your truck?

<font color=purple>N2TRUX<font color=purple>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/>http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/</A>

3. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

I am still here too, but most of my concerns are always addresses in the main forum. I guess since there are so few of us, we should at least post one msg on here a week just to show activity.

I promise as soon as I do my interior, I will post it here first.

Good lord. The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up it's butt.

4. Crushergmc

I just cleaned up the 72 a arms and crossmember I'm putting in my x-4x4. I'm going to notch it 1.5" first. I hope to have that done next week with pics.

"KEEP IT DOWN"
    70 Jimmy, 454, 2wd
    56 GMC, Big Window

5. stickman2wd75k5

stickman2wd75k5 Registered Member

I have just recently started checking out the message forums, but would be interested in any good info on 4x2's along with the general stuff that applies to both. I am just starting to think about restoring mine or selling it. I want to keep it stock, except for the engine. Can always use more horsepower! I just pick up some floor panel stuff from LMC to see if I can eliminate my door and windshield sag. Should be interesting. Hope to see some good stuff on the message board.

6. Captkaos

Captkaos 1/2 ton status

I am still here to..

My 78 K5 is still in holding. Waiting on and engine to go in so I can put it back together partially so I can move it in an out of the garage.

Chris Lucas
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.captkaoscustoms.com>http://www.captkaoscustoms.com</A>

7. blazin79

blazin79 Registered Member

I'm still here too, I hope to have some pics of my Jimmy on the web soon for all of you guys to see. I just got the new engine put in and all of the underhood stuff painted. I hope to have the new front clip on by the end of the weekend.

79 2wd Blazer

8. Crushergmc

Got my crossmember halfway notched. Should be able to get to it in a couple of weeks to finish it up. I have pics, just can't get them on my freakin' webpage.

"KEEP IT DOWN"
    70 Jimmy, 454, 2wd
    56 GMC, Big Window

9. Alexmart1

Alexmart1 Registered Member

hi i got a 2wd Blazer, jsut sayin hi, i spend my time at www.67-72chevytrucks.com cause i got a 1970 blazer most guy ion this site got 73 and up which is cool to read about, i liek to learn about all these trucks