Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Texas militia sent overseas to end war

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MUD JUNKIE, Feb 20, 2003.

1. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

[image]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/ed7779c8/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/FwdFwSpe.jpg?bckrbV.Aok1a5yvq[/image]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

This one was on a couple months back but still a good one.

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif not the greatest looking of people but hey thats all they'd need to win the war. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i forgot which one i was chopped onto but i was one of em. i keep on forgetting.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Chopped ya on the fat guy with suspenders. Maybe I ought to repost that pic /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif go for it. it was a good pic. i think it was the first pic i had been chopped onto.