Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Texas Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hunterguy86, Nov 7, 2005.

1. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

I just spent the weekend watchin NASCAR at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth. I short it was freakin awesome!!!!! We had tickets to all three races for the weekend. I had never been before and had to be one of the coolest things I've ever done. There is NOTHING like watchin 43 cars take the green and come thundering right at you down the track. We also rented scanners to listen to the drivers. Truex is very colorful on the radio. Anyways, it was an awesome weekend and just thought I'd share.

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Nope aint nothing like it, now you'll be hooked....

3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I couldn't find anyone to go with me so I gave away 2 tickets. Next time I will ask here.

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

yea its sweet I have been to everyone except this last one. My dad's company gets pit passes, talk about SWEET :D

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It rocks. I went to California a few years ago. I'm thinking real hard of loading up and going down to Texas for the fall race next year...........

6. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

yeah ive been to that track quite a few times. one time, we somehow got private seat license tickets on the start/finish line AND, we had a friend with a travel traler and a spot in the infield. we slept in the infield, work up to the guys doing hot laps, then, when the race started, we walked over to sit in our badass seats to watch the race. dont get much better than that. :D

7. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I wonder if any of your wheeling buddies, ahhhemmm like me, would have like to gone?

8. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Oh Chit sorry man, next time. You will have to drive your blazer though. The Interstate guy who has the tickets told me I have to drive my truck the next time also.