Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Texas Tech just put the Longhorns away.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LKJR, Nov 16, 2002.

1. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

42 to 38 Texas Tech takes the Texas State Championship....ye Haa

Damn good game...for those of you who didn't watch it

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. but i bet you dont get to see willie. Although I think dub miller may be in lubbock.

3. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

I like UT but Tech played an awesome game.

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Awesome game. Kingsbury did very well. You Lubock guys don't party too much now, ya hear!

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Now... lets see how A&M does against UT... if that idiot simms plays, im sure A&M will win. Like against the sooners! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

That was some of the best footabll i have ever seen played anywhere...my dad went to Texas, had to call and rub it in /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Yeah, that Simms guy is a jackass, acted like he was better than everyone else out there...