Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Texoma Area Club Forming

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by laketex, Sep 27, 2000.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Looking to form a club in the north Texas / Southern Oklahoma area, all off road vehicles invited to join. From Sherman area to the Durant area. If anyone's interested, email me please.

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blaze- 350/350/203, 14B w/detroit, D44, 4.11s, 4" susp, 36" TSL

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME DALLAS DALLAS DALLAS[​IMG] i would be interested if dallas isnt to far away.

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You know where Sherman is, right? About 60 miles north of you. You make the call as to weather it's too far away. I'm thinking some sort of dues to make us official, like maybe 10 bucks a month...doing a website, advertising it, joining something like blue ribbon coalation. The problem I have with this area is too many built trucks and none of the owners really know each other. Stopped in at subway today and met a fellow with a bobbed solid axle toyota on 38s. He doesn't know anyone to wheel with either. So I'm thinking a club will be a great thing. The message boards are great but now that the blazer is about ready to wheel, I'd like a realtime wheeling buddy base to work with. Lately I've been hearing about all sorts of oklahoma places to do hardcore wheeling...so I'm sure we'd have a blast!

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blaze- 350/350/203, 14B w/detroit, D44, 4.11s, 4" susp, 36" TSL

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status