Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

th 400 and 203 going to manual need parts to

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by sean'schevy, Sep 25, 2004.

1. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

ok i got a th400(has shift kit and heavy duty spag gear) with a 203(has better of part time kit) on it for sale i had trans rebuilt about yr ago but it only has about 2000 miles on it if that. The problem is the trans is bad i believe(or torque converter). what happened today was i was going along great then all a sudden trans started to slip and make noise sounded like something in converter was spinning around inside. tried all gears and still doesnt move had it towed home and its sitting now. I decided to go to a manual trans now and was wondering if anyone be interusted in buying it (be good for a doubler set up). i dont know if it just needs a converter or what. Also i will be selling a like new B & M mega shifter and like new flywheel sci brand and another new flywheel never used sci brand both 168 tooth. i will trade for parts need to convet to manual trans. Cluth petal brackets,rod, ect. also looking for a divoriced chevy 205. make me a offer on the other stuff im looking for about $40 for used flywheel(like new) and $60 for new one. light truck mega shifter with cut base for chevy floor $125. trans and t case 300 obo, also forgot to mention the th400 output shaft was converted to fit on the 203 got the shaft from TCI and had it installed when rebuilt so i could use the 203 which was 27 spine i believe this trans also was always kept cool had big cooler on it with a electric fan. if interusted i will get pics and buyer pays shipping. i still have to take it out of truck. thanks

2. Orange Crush

Orange Crush 1/2 ton status Premium Member

So the input on the 203 is not 32 spline? I am looking for this combo for a doubler but I want the 32 spline short output on the trans to the 32 spline input on the 203. I have access to a divorced 205 let me know what you got. A pic would be nice. Thanks in advance Eric /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. sean'schevy

no i believe its 27 th350 spline. what do u wan tfor the divorced 205. i got a mega shifer i can trade ya with some cash . also trade for 400/203 combo any of that stuff u see above. oh yea and i got a set of smitty built tube steps for 73 -87 chevy pickup black great condition ran them on my truck for a while then decided to take off when i did body lift. if u want i can get pic of stuff tommorow just tell me what u need pics of.

4. sean'schevy