Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Th350 / Transfer Case / And Many More

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by 4wheelin4Jesus, Aug 22, 2005.

1. 4wheelin4Jesus

4wheelin4Jesus 1/2 ton status

I have changed my mind on my set up, and am paying the penalty with having to let go of a bunch of parts for a great price. This is a local pick up only. I live in Mount Pleasant NorthCarolina, 28124. I will list it on ebay after a week or so if no one wants it. Here is the list. Im asking 700 for the hole deal. THANKS, AND GOD BLESS.
    MIKE

- TH350 - REBUILT BY A RACE SHOP IN CONCORD N.C. - THEY USED THE GOOD PARTS, NOT THE CHEEP STUFF. IT HAS 0 MILES ON IT. ALL I DID WAS MOUNT IT TO THE TRANSFER CASE, AND PUT FLUID IN IT. THE TRANSFER CASE, AND TRANSMISSION ARE STILL CONNECTED, SO YOU GET THE TRANSFER CASE ADAPTOR INTACT WITH NEW GASKETS.
    - NP203 TRANSFERCASE - RECENTLY REBUILT BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER. FROM WHAT HE SAID, IT HAS ABOUT 5,000 MILES ON IT. IT WAS RUNNING PERFECT WHEN I TOOK IT OUT.
    - BRAND NEW TCI TORQUE CONVERTER. I BOUGHT IT STRAIGHT FROM SUMMITT. ALL I DID WAS PUT SOME FLUID IN IT, AND MOUNT IT TO THE FLYWHEEL. IT IS A TCI-243510 - 13" 1200 RPM STALL CONVERTER. THE NUTS FOR THE TORQUE CONVERTER ARE NOT WELDED TO THE TABS OF THE TORQUE CONVERTER. IF THE BUYER WOULD LIKE, I WOULD GLADLY WELD THEM FOR YOU.
    - DIPSTICK FOR THE TRANSMISSION
    - TRANSFER CASE SHIFTER, AND LINKAGE.
    - COLUMN SHIFTER LINKAGE.
    - BELL HOUSING
    - I WILL INCLUDE THE FLYWHEEL IF THE BUYER WANTS IT.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2005