Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TH350 Transmission Question?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by James, Sep 26, 2000.

1. James

James 1/2 ton status

Hey Guys,
    I took out my th350 tranny about a month ago to have rebuilt. Just put it back in a couple days ago. Had a Brain Fart since then. Can't remember which fluid line goes where? Lets say I follow the top line from Radiator to tranny. Would that top line bolt to the top fitting on the tranny. And the bottom line from the radiator would bolt to the bottom fitting on the tranny. Anybody with a th350. If you wouldn't mind checkin your tranny and advising me on this. I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    James

2. James

James 1/2 ton status

Posted late last night. Just bringing to the top
    Thanks

3. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I don't think that it really matters, it is only going through the cooler and back. If you left the cooler lines there, then they should look like they match up to the corresponding fittings in the transmission. Besides I just called a transmission shop where a friend of mines works and he said it doesn't matter. - Steve</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Steve Sosa a.k.a. "sosaman"</font color=blue>
    http://sosaman.home.texas.net/carpics.html