Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TH400 and 203 FOUND!!!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by b454rat, Mar 20, 2007.

1. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Found!!!! Thanks for all who helped out. Sorta local yard had one, but he couldn't find it. Tried for a week to get ahold of the guy, he never answers the dang phone. Finally got 'em today, and though he couldn't find the one that he has, a friend has one he didn't want. So, I got the whole deal, 400, adaptor, and complete 203, all still bolted together, for $100. Can't argue with that!! He still has the other one, told him that I might still want it, so if anyone needs one close to Binghamton, I know where you can get one!!!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  2. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

I have the adapter.

3. bigred81

bigred81 1/2 ton status

I have the adapter and range box just sold the transmission. I would like to get $75 for the adapter and $125 for the range box with stock 203 shifter.

bigred81

4. b454rat

Got a couple local bites, I'll let yah know how they pan out and get back with yah.

5. 4bynut

4bynut 1/2 ton status

I'll should have a complete setup in a couple weeks. So if the other deals fall thru, let me know. Jason

6. b454rat

OK, I should know what the h$ll I'm doing by then.....:1zhelp:

7. b454rat

OK, *might* have a local sale from the biggest rednecked backyard hillbilly I've ever seen, should know this week or by the weekend.

8. 1-tonmudder

I dont remember seeing ya!!:D

9. b454rat

I've been to ALOT of different places all over the US, and can't remember meeting a character like this!!! Weird part is, he's not an hour away!! Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. It looks like he has some good stuff there, but when I asked him bout some parts for my '62, or anything 60-66, he said nothing, but not 10 feet from where we were standing was a driver door for my 62, and across the yard was a C-50 with a boom on the back. He has a few D60s tho, buddy got one for $800, 78-79 style. Supposed to go this weekend I think, so will find out for sure.

10. 1-tonmudder

All I do is sell parts and I have met dozens of people like that.I bought a Ford HP60 from a 79 F350 one time off a guy that was way back in the stick's(my XM radio wouldnt pick up) and he was all apoligetic because he "had" to have $200 for it.Then their is people who want $1500 for a DW 60 front because the guy on that rockcrawling show on TV said they were valuable.

I go a lot of places that are off the beaten path and it always cracks me up to hear some old guy say something about rockcrawling.

11. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

TO bad your so far away, I have a TH350/203 I can hardly give away up here.

12. b454rat

There are alot of those here too. If I was going that route, truck would be done by now. I *think* I've found a complete one, but friggin guy at the yard is never there, and doens't answer his phone. Definatly going back there, he has a late 70s 4wd dually sitting there, and I know there is more, just couldn't see anything. This is the place if you are there and he don't know, he will probly shoot first and ask questions later.

13. 88k5blazin

88k5blazin 1/2 ton status

i have a friend with the trans and transfer case your lookin for let me know if your still lookin for it and i'll let him know

14. b454rat

I've found some local, sweetK30 has the parts, but I want to get the whole setup, trans, adaptor, and t-case, get it rebuilt, get the doubler, do it all at once. Kinda a heavy setup to be taking in and out. Local guy here says he has one, but he never answers the phone, and still not sure if it's even the right one. I'll keep yah in mind, thanks!!

15. norville

norville 1/2 ton status

A stones throw from Pargon Mountaintop Pa
  16. b454rat

Wow, I check that everyday, and didn't see that!! That is 10 minutes from me too. Havta drop him a line.....Thanks!!!

Crap, can someone get the email or phone off this guy?? I can't reply cause I can't log in to passport or whatever it's called.....