Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TH400, NP203 Complete * Illinois *

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by ugly_blazer, Jul 28, 2004.

1. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

My friend bought a 3/4 ton running truck for the axles. It has a TH400 with a NP203 t-case. He said that the transmission worked but was stuck in drive, even in park it would try to go forward. In reverse they fought each other and wouldn't move. Maybe a valve body problem? The truck had been sitting for a couple years. It is complete and includes the adapter and shifter. I may be able to get the gas pedal bracket and kick-down switch also if you are converting from a TH350. The trans/t-case is still in the truck, it will be taken out this weekend.

I don't want to ship this. It is located 40 miles east of St. Louis on I-64, you pick it up.

Complete transmission and t-case - $150.00

2. ugly_blazer

This will go to the scrap yard Saturday morning...

3. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

I guess I will take them if youre going to scrap it. What town do you live in? PM me about this please.

4. ugly_blazer

PM sent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. badger red

badger red 1/2 ton status

Interested in the 400/203 if BlueBlazer62 isn't--wouldn't be able to pick up this week, though-road trip from ks /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. ugly_blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Interested in the 400/203 if BlueBlazer62 isn't--wouldn't be able to pick up this week, though-road trip from ks /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is going to take it, I'll let you know if he doesn't. Thanks for the interest /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif