Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TH400 to 203 adapter

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by seattlek5, Sep 19, 2001.

1. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Hey Stephan, two ?'s: How are the 400 to 203 adapters coming along? I'll be ordering them (if available) as soon as I sell my POS ranger p/u. I saw your rig in 4Wheeler, definately the nicest rig in TTC. Just dreamin', but would you build someone a K5 like yours from stock and how many armored trucks full of cash would it take? Thanks.

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We have a little left on the 400/203 adapter, but mostly just fine tuning, we've done a couple already, so it's not a huge deal.
    I'm not sure we could build another K5 like mine. Obviously the work could be duplicated, but we would need at least a month of concentrated shop time and that means no parts for anyone else at this point! No idea of the cost, just adding up the components gets up there. The only way we were about to do it is by over spending and having a lot of the stuff already on hand. And a lot of it was already done, like the cage and bumpers that have have been there since '97 or '98.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>