Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

th400 yoke

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bad_bo_ti, Jun 13, 2003.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

my buddy needs a th400 clip yoke for a 2wd tranny, the one he has now is bolt on. let me know how much you want for it too, thanks, chris

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

i think i can help ya ill try 2 rember 2 check my stash tomorrow
    Randy

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i may have one also, i know i had two of them like couple months ago, if you need oen still then email or PM me

thanks
    R

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my buddy needs a th400 clip yoke for a 2wd tranny, the one he has now is bolt on. let me know how much you want for it too, thanks, chris

[/ QUOTE ]

That bolt on yoke, don't dispose of it.
    It's something I might need.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

can do, i will tell him to hold on to it, man i didnt even read my post a clip yoke /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif what the hell was i thinking /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif oh well hopefully you all know i ment a slip yoke /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    can do, i will tell him to hold on to it, man i didnt even read my post a clip yoke /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif what the hell was i thinking /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif oh well hopefully you all know i ment a slip yoke /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew that is what you meant and didn't want to start a /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    Thread so I /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif