Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

TH400

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by bigredblazer, Jan 28, 2002.

1. bigredblazer

bigredblazer 1/2 ton status

Hey Stephen! I was wondering will a TH400 bolt up to my 208 alright. It had a 208 behind it originally, and we have the adapter, but I wasn't sure since mine is behind the 465. What's the word? Jon

Blazin' Trails ORD Style

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

It should bolt to the 208 no problem. I'm not sure about the placement of the t-case, it'll be close but I don't know if it will be in the same place. 465's use a 32 spline output with the NP208 so the 32 from the TH400 will plug right in.
    So now you decide to take out the manual trans with the hydro clutch bellhousing and bellhousing. How far away is seattle?

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

3. bigredblazer

bigredblazer 1/2 ton status

you should have taken me up on it when I was there!! If you want it, I'm sure we could do some swappin' !! As far as driving out here it's a long ways from Glennwood. I think it took me about 22 hrs. Anyway, thanks for the info Stephen, talk to you soon. Jon

Blazin' Trails ORD Style