Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank god for A/C

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thank god for A/C, it's 98 degree's here today, and my fatass is staying the the house !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

wuss /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

101 degrees right now, but the humidity is only 16%.

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

awwwww. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

...only 16% humidity? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif That's tragic!! How do you handle the stress??? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Yeah i know, i think he needs to turn on the heater with that little humidity /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

"PAUL SAYS..................." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    "PAUL SAYS..................." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

16% /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. we pray for anything below 80% here. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

yep, i think k5ntexas takes the cake on this one...corpus christi is HUUUUUmid. atl, georgia ain't no walk in the park either though! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I was out in that 100 degree NV heat yesterday running a fawking road crossing. Give me a fawking break!!!!

Anyone who crys about dry heat is a fawking wuss.....I've done time done in the SE and that place just plain sucks a** when it comes to the heat and humidity....That's why the West rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Rent-a-cop!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Try making sure the racers wouldn't try to cross a US Highway and getting broadsided by a semi doing 70 mph [​IMG]

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone who crys about dry heat is a fawking wuss

[/ QUOTE ] Not crying, just saying it's hot. This is the first day of the year over 100 degree's around here. When it gets over 70, I prefer too stay inside with the centreal air going. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

we got about 114-117 today.

19. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Thank god for A/C, it's 98 degree's here today, and my fatass is staying the the house !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Want hot? Try this, 115* in Phoenix and its nice enough that I washed Blazer, Safari, and did a little yard work and now a nice cold one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I bet the hiway to hell is that hot.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif