Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank God for Jimmys! Got in another chase!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 82Jimmy, Oct 11, 2000.

1. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Well I think this is how I messed my gears up! I got 2 guys that wanted to kill me after me some how. They were the kid I got into a fit withs kid and uncle I think. I know one was his dad, not sure about the other. I pulled out started driving and noticed 2 guys pulled over talking...I turned the cornor and bam so they followed me. I thought sh!t here we go again. A guy in a newer tiny chevy pickup got around me with his lights off...he was slamming the breaks trying to get me to stop. I don't have my license, but I knew if I did get in trouble it would be there fault. So I slowed down a bit and tapped his bumper...I didn't notice the guy behind me yet he tapped my rear bumper...I floored it and massed the guys tail gate. he got sped up and got to a stop sign, and started to get out of the pickup...I got on his tailgate and he showed me middle finger so I got down on it and slid that thing in the street. I guess his other friend decided that he would do me as I did his the other guy tapped me again...so I turned up the music with my subs bumping and floored it. I got it up to about 45 and noticed that I had passed my house...I thought hell lets have fun so I drove another block or so and saw a big family out in the front yard I acted like I was with them or something and parked behind one of them, got out and the guy kept going! I said "do you know where any autozones are in this town?" They told me (i already knew) said thanks and went home! So this is where the beast lay in the backyard waiting for the next person to awake it (my dogs). I noticed I had green paint on the front of my bumper and I had some white paint on the rear bumper...didn't hurt me a bit. No dents or anything. Sounds like a movie or something...but atleast I know I can depend on my Jimmy to get me where I can go!

Waiting for the surgeon general to ban K5's and Jimmys for being too addictive

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I think you're insane. Can't you stay out of trouble for a week?

Brian
    84k5, 4"Skyjacker lift,33x12.5 Goodyear MT/R, 15x10 Bajas

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

no comment.

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

4. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

1-You have no drivers license...WHY THE HELL WERE YOU DRIVING?
    2-If you rear-end some one,it's gonna be YOU that gets the ticket for following too close.
    3-It's not all that smart to advertize your (illegal) antics,There are police officers who frequent this site,not to mention your neighbor who possibly ; owns a K5,is a member of this site and happens to be the best friend of the guy you just rear-ended.You basically just admitted your guilt of hit and run and vehicular assault.
    It sounds like somebody (YOU) needs to relax a bit.I apologize if I'm out of line but I'm speaking from experience.Being Billy Badass never got anyone anywhere except into more trouble.(unless you count professional boxing etc.,and you better be pretty damn bad!)Just a bit of advice from somebody who's been through the same type-o-sh*t.It's up to you to decide what you do with it.

Chuck
    81 Blazer
    Colorado,USA

5. Did you ever see the guy with the italion sports car with the video of him runing the car at 200 mph on a public highway? He was selling it on the net.Anyway he got arrested for that stupid idea!Get the point.

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

6. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

You see.... If you have no drivers license it will be YOUR FAULT whether it really is or not. It's a lose lose situation.

89 K5 Silverado
    http://mudfrog.coloradok5.com

7. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Just wondering, why did those 2 dudes want to kill you in the first place? What did you do to them earlier that pissed them off so bad?
    Boss
    http://www.boss.coloradok5.com

[​IMG]

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

NON 4X4 ISSUES!

Kyle
    89K5

9. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

Grow up

Tim

1970 Blazer CST 4X4 350 SM465 NP205
    1987 Suburban 4X4 350
    1988 Chevy Pickup 4X4 350

10. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

I think you are going to be one of those people you see on the news that they are after.

Dawson
    88 K5

11. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Did you know that you're my HERO !!! JUST KIDDING !!!!
    Really officer.. I've never heard of this guy before.
    If he were smart.. He'd remove his post. !!!
    But I'm glad others spoke up before I did..

It's better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it !

12. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Not only do I think your actions are stupid and dangerous, but I think you came to the wrong place to boaster about them. Most of us here (if not all) are good hard working folks with a common interest in good clean fun. You might think your antics are funny but just wait until it catches up to you, AND IT WILL. Just wait until you catch up with somebody who isn't going to just drive on by, you're not invinsible and I don't think you can take a bullet either.
    BTW Didn't you just post that you might be a father soon? Take it from somebody who is a REAL father, get your sh#t together or don't go around spreading your genes.

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

13. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

Re: Thank God for Jimmies! Got in another chase!

<font color=blue>I am really finding it hard to beleive what I am reading. Are you serious? You really think that we think its cool how you drive without a license (or insurance, as I remember) in such a wreckless manner? And not only are you dumb enough to do this stuff, but you actually put it up on here where the whole damn world can read it. I sure hope you dont have a CK5 sticker anywhere on your truck, I dont want to be associated with you. If you ever come up to NJ, please let me know so I can park my car and my truck in the driveway and stay at home! People who act in such a manner as you do give the rest of us who use our 4x4s responsibly a bad name. Its kids like you who make the rest of us newer drivers pay such astronomical insurace bills simply because we're young. Driving underage, hit and run, assualt with a deadly weapon, speeding, wreckless driving (just in this incedent, not to mention all the other @$$hole things you have done in the past such as tresspassing and destruction of private property) are enought to have you holdin the bars at the local jail for quite a while. I have tried in the past not to get involved in these threads about your delinquent, careless, and just plain stupid behavior, but I cant anymore. You are absolutly out of line and should be punished acordingly. I hope that Glenn or another member of this board who is an officer of the law reads this thread and allerts the propper athourities to your outlandish behavior. You are a danger to yourself and others around you. Do you have any idea the kind of damage you can do with that truck? Vehicles are heavy, dangerous machines that should be used responsibly, and you are the most irresponsable human being I can think of. In a few years, you will be 18, and Mommy and Daddy wont be able to bail you out of juvy jail like they can now. One of my freinds I've known for 13 years was like you when he was your age. He got caught doing brakestands in his moms car with a 40 oz in the back when he was 15 (we dont get our permits here until 16). He went to juvenial hall for 3 years, couldnt get a high school diploma (only a GED) and got the living sh!t beaten out of him every day. You can be sure hes a different person now. I think I speak for everyone on this board who is tired of hearing about your irresponsable shenanigans that its time someone bent you over they're knees and gave you the ass whiping you need! Do not think of this as me hating you and no longer wanting to talk to you anymore, or answer your questions. I'm just saying you should be punished to the full extent of the law for your irresponsable, dangerous behavior.

http://www.chrisd71k5.coloradok5.com <font color=blue></font color=blue>

14. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Sounds like YOU need anger management classes. Somehow, someway, people end up dead from these "fun" incidents. There are some people out there with guns who watch too much t.v. and don't know about accountibility and responsibility.

creepin' and crawlin'

Jim

15. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

If this BS got any deeper, I would have to lift my blazer higher. NON TOPIC YOU DOPE.

16. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I agree with biggray to an the extent that it's people using their blazers and other four wheel drives in this fashion that get us dirty looks from others. You abuse the privelege to drive a big truck and you help to bring stricter laws and less public acceptance on the rest of us. Get your dang licence, try to straighten up, and don't put yourself in those situations. Spend more time wrenchin on your blazer and less time fukkin off. And you'll thank yourself for it in later years. Just my opinion. I've done my share of crazy stunts, but none of them were really worth it in the long run.

Bryan

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blaze- 350/350/203, 14B w/detroit, D44, 4.11s, 4" susp, 36" TSL

17. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Re: Thank God for Jimmies! Got in another chase!

I would like to second what Biggray71 has said, and add that as the father of a 16yr old son who has the privilege of driving our '90 Jimmy to school daily, you are the rotten apple that puts a bad name on people with 4x4's, and teenagers in general. As a total "stick in the mud father," my son has worked and paid for all the mods that we have put on the Jimmy and is learning how to work on it. He also fully comprehends the fact that if he gets a ticket or tears up the Jimmy acting stupid he will be on foot. When he leaves the house, I know where he is going with whom and when he will be home. It is obvious that you wouldn't understand any of this, but if you insist on being stupid and endangering others, this is not the place to brag about it.

18. K5Junkie

K5Junkie 1/2 ton status

19. 85blaze

85blaze 1/2 ton status

I don\'t usually post much... But My God Are you Stupid

Im a "17 year old punk" at least thats what people think because of bastards like you. Come on! Grow up. Im not even grown up... But don't pull [censored] like that. My K5 isn't even on the road yet and i know better... Think before you act...Your actions make you look stupid, and well hell the post you made makes the point of PROVING you are as stupid as you sound.. I hope to hell you get caught.

Project Silver Bullet
    http://coolwebworks.com/blazer/12jul991.htm

20. 91KJIMMY

91KJIMMY Registered Member

This sounds like a worlds worst drivers episode:)