Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank the Lord and AJ (Bandit) for me.....Please

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speedy, Dec 22, 2002.

1. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

I can't help but think that AJ was with my sister today. She got in an accident that the police and tow truck driver said should have been a fatality, but she walked away without a scratch. She's just got some bruises from the seatbelt and her neck and back are bothering her. Her truck, which was a 94 chevy S10 (same year as AJ's that he had his accident in), clipped a van coming through an intersection, both vehicles traveling around 50 mph. My sister's vehicle spun sideways and when the front tires grabbed the ditch, the truck flipped and landed upside down. She had to climb out the passenger side and if it were smashed any more, she wouldn't have been able to get out. The other vehicle was upside down in the ditch about 100 yards away from where the collision was. The owner of the van had a bunch of stuff in the back and the back down popped open. There was a ladder, 2 empty propane tanks (thank god they were empty), vacuum cleaner, storage containers, just a bunch of crap. Took him an hour and a half to clean up all the stuff that flew out.
    I know AJ was with her today. If not, she wouldn't be here with us. Please take the time to thank AJ and the lord for me and take the time to let your loved ones know how you feel about them. You never know when they're time wil be up. My sister's should have been today, but AJ is doing a great job as a guardian angel. God Bless all you and your family this holiday season.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

who's AJ? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

AJ, or "Bandit" which was his username here, was Speedy's boyfriend, who was died in an accident last year, I believe. Speedy, I'm glad to hear about your sister being OK. Make sure that she goes to a doctor about her neck and back, injuries like that can come back to haunt you if you don't take care of them.

7. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Glad she's OK /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif