Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank you all... (mushy moment?)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to take a minute and send out a big Thank You! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif to all of you... You all have helped me so much with the K5 and not once has anyone called me an idiot, which you would have been fully within your rights to do, and would have been relatively accurate in most cases! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif You have shared the greatest things with me, your trust /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, your friendship /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and your knowledge /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I appreciate that (each of them) more than I can express. I hope one of these days to know something useful that someone needs and pass on the incredible favor. (Key word is useful)

Anyway... Thank you all!

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    (No, I am not leaving, just saying thanks)
    (ever notice that when some people put thier foot down, they are just standing there on one foot?)

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

No problem bro.....

IDIOT........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol! it definitely was sorta wierd when I actually started getting PMs etc with people asking ME questions about things I had done to my rig. I had spent so long mooching info off the gurus here that I feel pretty much obligated to help other peeps for the rest of my ck5.com life. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

No prob.
    we've all been the newbie and it's our turn now to teach the up and coming.

-Jeremy

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.... Actually for 'fumes and I a stupid question would be to ask if we like beer and pizza?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Other than that, IT'S ALL GOOD BRO!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif