Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank you AZ crew

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by pauly383, Aug 15, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I really appreciate the help I got today , hell you guys did almost all of it . Thank you Rob , Marv , Matt , Harley , Andrew , Jay , Allan and Tommy , Dave , and Shawn . And thank you DJ , you didn't come but you sent som much needed half ton stuff . I am glad to have all of you in my corner . Awesome bunch of guys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

You're very welcome! Thanks for the excellent chow and beer afterwards. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Look forward to seein the thing here in prolly 9 months or so. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

9 months or so , its a truck not a baby /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Actually , outside of the welding , I hope to have at least the drivetrain finished in the next couple months . I am shooting for a quick build , just to show up our wives who think it will be a beer can holder /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

it was fun, thanks paul for taking the beer can holder off my hands /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif