Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank you! Best off road shop ever!

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 79k20350, Aug 18, 2005.

1. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Stephen, i just wanted to thank you and your staff for your unbeitable customer service. i recently placed an order form you guys, 4" tc spring kit, front bushing, shock and rear bushings, when i went to pay, i realized i was a little short (shipping was more than expected) :doah: . I told the woman i was speaking with (keep forgeting name) that she could take the rear bushings off, or just split them up seeing as i could get by with 2. she told me shell do what she had to do to get me what i needed. So today my order shows up and a complete bushing kit is there. So i looked at the invoice, you guys discounted me shipping. Thanks a bunch man, you guys really do put the customer first and it shows, no one can compare with your service! :bow: Ive order a few things from you before (shackle flip and disconnects), and had great service, but after this, i'll never shop anywhere else unless absolutley neccesary! :D You guys really know how to make a life long customer. thanks again!
    Nick K

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

You're welcome, thanks for piping up.