Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thank you puckk5

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by tweek, Aug 9, 2004.

1. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthanks again for the ride. hauling that winch out would have sucked......thanks again......... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Hope it treats you well. I heard about the deal you got on it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

hope so too...and of course i hope i can lend a hand when one is needed /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifit is installed and all i have left to do is clean up some wiring and make a mount for the fair lead......again thanks to puck and it was nice to meet donna and wayne. hopefully the next time we meet will be on the trail testing out the new toy /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. puck k5

puck k5 Registered Member

Like i told you then tweek.No problem at all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thats what its all about . /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif You never know that winch might someday pull my sorry butt out of a hole at Rausch or paragon. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifLet me know how it works . I`ll drop you a line when `im ready for that top.Hope to see you out on the trail soon. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifWe wheelers got to stick together .There are to many others out there that would just love stop us from enjoying our trucks and the sport.From the treehuggers, to others who see lifted trucks as a menaceto public saftey.We got to stay united. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifwell put...i'm going to do a bit of local testing this weekend i will let you know how it goes /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. puck k5

puck k5 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif dont break anything /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif