Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by det45, Nov 6, 2000.

1. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

I want to thank each and every one of you all who voiced you're opinions on the upcoming elections! Even though most opinions were for Gov. Bush, there were some for the other side and that's ok because we live in a free country and that's the way it should be. Nevertheless I can see that the majority of you all are for freedom and that's great. It is a great blessing to have this web site and I thank ColoradoK5 for from the bottom of my heart. I also thank each and every one of you all for you're responses. Also I want to thank each and everyone of you all for your valued voice in this great country. We need people like you all who are not afraid to tell it like it is and for that, I am humbled and in awe. Thank you and may God bless each and every one of you. Once these elections are over with, I will jump back into the K5 thang with both feet. I just felt that it was my duty to get the truth out to all of you great citizens..... Any final thoughts?.......Thanks again and Vote Bush.......Det45

One Fine 89.....

2. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

And thank you Det45 for bringing up these issues.
    I cannot wait to vote tomorrow !! Things are looking good for Bush already !!! Party in Austin tomorrow.. wooo hooo..

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!