Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank You YJ for the idea>>>>Pics>>>

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Burt4x4, May 6, 2004.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

When I first started my SBC to BBC project YukonJack suggested I lable and bag all my nuts and bolts. I am very gald I did what he suggested, here is my box
    [​IMG]
    Thanks YJ!!!

2. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

If only I had been so smart while tearing apart my K20!

I took my bolts to the body guy and what do you know, they got left outside in the plastic grocery bag which got filled up with rain water. Rusted them pretty bad. If I would have bagged them up like you are doing that probably wouldn't have happened. I bit the bullet and bought a stainless cab kit from Doc's House of Bolts. Just got it yesterday, and what do you know, they are all bagged up!

[​IMG]

BTW - As I am working on the Blazer I AM bagging stuff this time.

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Wow that is an impressive looking kit! Cool!
    Thanks again.

4. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I did that once. I just got to remember where i left the box with all the goodies in it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARQ.

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I did that once. I just got to remember where i left the box with all the goodies in it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI'm still finding bags with stuff in them, and they are labled... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    sometimes I wonder how I ever put some of my things back together... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif