Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank You

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 85 k5, Sep 11, 2003.

1. 85 k5

85 k5 Newbie

Thank you to all who answered my post. This is a new experience for me. Learning so will probably be asking more questions in future

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I must have missed your first post, but that's what CK5 is all about, brother!!!

Welcome aboard and thanks for supporting the best site on the Net. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    brother!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet this is going to happen in every post she makes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I bet this is going to happen in every post she makes

[/ QUOTE ]

Buwhahahahaha!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Welcome aboard Rebecca! Nice to see you joined up so quickly! This site has saved me more than the cost of my membership several time over! Nice to have another lady around here!

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Thank you to all who answered my post. This is a new experience for me. Learning so will probably be asking more questions in future

[/ QUOTE ]
    No, thanks for joining and helping suport this site. Shariing knowledge is what it's all about.

You plan to wheel it? www.gbr4wd.com I'm the membership director. Very family oriented club but all are welcome. Regular rides and events we attend. This saturday is the next meeting. Meeting is in Dunnwoody. Directions on the site. BigJbear and my families are members. Best club in the Atlanta area if I do say so myself. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif