Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks again Jesse! ********Check out the shirts*******

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Oct 20, 2004.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Check out the new T-shirt guys!!! I can't wait to be wearing it at an event!!

For a limited time, you can have one too, with your order of a High Angle Driveline. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I think Jesse is going to pass them out until they're all gone. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im wearing one right now.........hmm.........i dont see your name on the back.............................oops , there you are /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Very good quality shirts i might add. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice shirts /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif but the logo should have been bigger and probably with out the phone number.

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The logo is on the front like that, and the back is the 2nd picture, very cool!!

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yep and only the cool people get them first /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i got mine free /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Feel proud seeing your name on the back there Tim?? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm more proud of Jesse sponsoring all these people than anything else. Without Jesse my rig wouldn't even be on the trail at all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm more proud of Jesse sponsoring all these people than anything else. Without Jesse my rig wouldn't even be on the trail at all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...kissin' a little ass...so YOU can get your name on the next set of shirts...ah??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

LOL...I didn't know he carried kids sizes... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

LOL...j/k....looks good!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

me thinks jesse should pull his sponsorship of tim and use the $ to give me a price cut on the 1410 conversion for my ff14b/HAD shaft.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

9. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    me thinks jesse should pull his sponsorship of tim and use the $ to give me a price cut on the 1410 conversion for my ff14b/HAD shaft.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure Tim will be proud of you for coming up with such a original idea. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...kissin' a little ass...so YOU can get your name on the next set of shirts...ah??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

LOL...I didn't know he carried kids sizes... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

LOL...j/k....looks good!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd from the bottom. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he have to pull my sponsorship? I already have my 1410 yoke and U bolts. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

What is he sponsoring you for exactly? Last time I checked your truck wasn't on the roster for CalROCS, UROC, etc...

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

whatever keeps Tim from whinning,LOL

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    What is he sponsoring you for exactly? Last time I checked your truck wasn't on the roster for CalROCS, UROC, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you ask him? I don't know either.

14. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd from the bottom. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he have to pull my sponsorship? I already have my 1410 yoke and U bolts. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Know wonder you're proud !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, i think I need a sponsorship... the 1410 conversion is the last thing I need tho.. already have HAD shafts front and rear and the t-case-mounted e-brake.. the 1410 on the ff14b is all there is left for me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

16. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am starting to get the idea that Tim's not the tallest guy around /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Anyways that's pretty cool Tim /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    whatever keeps Tim from whinning,LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding ding ding, we have a winner /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I am starting to get the idea that Tim's not the tallest guy around /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Anyways that's pretty cool Tim /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what on earth would make you think that he wasnt the tallest guy around? IIRC he's 6'-8" tall.

19. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Someone had a photo of him at the Indy Jamboree. It showed him inside a stack of 33x12.50 tires. He was a little taller that the stack /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what on earth would make you think that he wasnt the tallest guy around? IIRC he's 6'-8" tall.

[/ QUOTE ]

..and he shoots fireballs from his arse /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif