Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks Beck, Stephen, and the rest of ORD

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Seventy4Blazer, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Beck, i know i only drove your rige like 300 yards aroung a corner and parked it, but it has made me decide on a way to go with my blazer. i enjoyed it so much i will be going a similar route.

Stephen, thanks for the ride on Lower and part of Upper helldorado. had a BLAST!

yall keep up the great work, and if ever in yuma i got a place you can stay.

Grant

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

The whole buggy thing is kind of a love/hate relationship, they're great till the weather is crappy, imagine the ride out of upper with us, that was less than ideal. But saturday in pritchett was a good buggy day for sure.
    Start working on the tow rig next....

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

yeah, well the tow rig will come sooner or later. need to get the blazer done first. and that will come in a while.
    thanks again.
    Grant

4. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to take a second to thank you as well Stephen, and the rest of the ORD gang. Had a blast at BB03. It was great to be out on the trail with you guys.
    Thanks for the quick ride on dump bump. Short, but hey it was something. Wanted to catch up with you sunday. But I guess ya'll had to take off.
    Anyways, everything I've bought from ORD has performed great and just wanted to say thanks.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The ride out from the helldorado's was wet, muddy etc...but also very much appreciated. I can fully understand the love/hate thing with the buggy...but at least you guys had the forethought to pack rain gear. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyways, I enjoyed meeting you Stephen and it was a pleasure to watch the ORD 'team' up close and personal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Beck's buggy and his driving skills was amazing to watch. He even wedged the buggy 'gracefully' /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif OK, "break over" wasn't a place for wheeling elegantly but the entry to Upper sure was a sight to see. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I must say I had a ton of fun and learned a boatload in one afternoon, thanks again!

Rene