Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thanks big83chevt4x4 and blue85,i had a great time

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by boggerless, Jun 5, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i know this is the wrong place to post this but it started here and i want to finish it in the garage. anyway thanks for coming and gettin crazy. blue85 man you got air through those ruts that we all got stuck in.and with all the kiddie stuff in the back of your truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif no damage to the toys i hope?you gotts a badd ass truck. and big83chevy4x4, thanks for the souvener scrapes /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif. i don't think a quad would have fit down THOSE trails. BUT the last trail we tried,when you turned over the rut's me and tim we're like WTF? but you made it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifi was thinking (crazy bastard). /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifi can't wait to see bill's truck,cleaned and see the trail stains. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif anyway thanks boy's and girl.i loved it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

not a prob, im surprised to kept following me with that perdy F350 /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. boggerless

i admit i was scared to fook it up,but when you kept going i thought what the hell how bad could it be. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwhen you went through that water(the pic doesn't do it justice,it was deep) i thought TJ'S crazy.especialy 2 hours away from home.but i would have smoked my clutch to get you out or gave you a ride home. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. big83chevy4x4

lucky you only got a few scratches, now im open to the elements, with no mirror. im not getting that style again, i always feared it would get ripped off, but not break my window too /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. boggerless

that was crazy [darn].after you went through i couldn't see [darn] and i was trying to stradle that 4ft wide part of the trail that didn't have a 5ft drop into deep water.(you picked some scary ass pathes) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwhen you went around the cornerafter everyone left,you disapered and i could still here you gasing it,i looked in the rear view and thought we can;t back out,we have to go forward. now were FUBARED.but your truck kept jamming forward. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. big83chevy4x4

its a shame the other guys couldn't stay longer to see what we went through.

the big mud hole was the first time i got my truck stuck, ever. ive came close a few times, but it still kept trucking on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. boggerless

yea.i was pissed that my truck was stuck in 4 wheel low.thats why i was stuck cuz i was red lining the engine.you saw once i got it in 4 high it was no problem.speed is your friend in mud.or being crazy like you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. big83chevy4x4

yea, step on the brake petal before shifting into 4hi, it works better. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

i want to try that big mud hole, were we had the group photo. next time though, next time /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. boggerless

HA HA,i'll remember.i hope the water is just as high when we go back out there,cuz i'm going through every deep water hole.half that crap i bet we could have made it through, but blue85 was more knowledgeble.next time i say i'm going to jam everyehere. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

Yeah, I wanted to go through a couple more trails to the NorthWest part of the park, but we just ran out of time. We were pretty much just pulling each other all day, but hey, that's wheeling.

Hopefully we'll see you guys on the trail sometime soon. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. boggerless

i hope we do,you guy's were cool(you and your wife),your truck is sweet as hell.i will have JR going in the next month.i want to really have fun.instead of punking out cuz it's my daily driver. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif