Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks CaliforniaK5!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Shawn, Oct 30, 2001.

1. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

I just want to give a BIG THANKS to californiak5 (Keith) for the service manuals he sent for my 67 Camaro free of charge. The manuals are really going to help. Just goes to show how awesome the people are here.

Keith-
    Please PM your address so I can at least pay for the shipping. Otherwise, I can just send a check to the return address on the box. Thanks again!

Shawn
    87 K5
    few mods [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.off-road.com/chevy>www.off-road.com/chevy</a>

2. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Yup! I've had folks offer to drive an hour to help with my truck, had folks send me files for brakes, tranny's, and front ends. Just basic support even.

Thanks to all! And Shawn, thanks for trying to get the car fax thing last week!

Don't wait till it's too late ... thank someone today!

3. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

I am glad you got them already. I figured it would take longer the way the mail is now. Like I said before, they were just sitting on my shelf in the garage since I had to sell my 67, so I am glad they will get used instead of rotting away.

As far as the shipping goes, don't worry about it. It all comes back around. I figure that some year [​IMG] I will make it up to your area to wheel with the Colorado group and when you start to get tired of pulling me up hills and out of mud pits you can just think of that as payment. Deal?

See Ya Bro,
    Keith

[​IMG] <font color=green>Born to Drive My K5</font color=green> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/californiak5>CaliforniaK5's Pictures</a>

4. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

I'd be able to sleep at night if I could send you something for the shipping. [​IMG]

Shawn
    87 K5
    few mods [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.off-road.com/chevy>www.off-road.com/chevy</a>

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i agree. Pugsley sorted through 2 yrs of recipts to get me a part number and 55Willy offered to ship me the mounting bolt i needed. This board is full for good, fun loving people who enjoy helping others just as much as 'wheeling.

Props to the entire ColoradoK5 board! [​IMG]

-Zakk
    '77 K5 SB 400 TH350 NP203 p/t 6" Lift D60 14BFF 4.10's 36"Wrangler II's

[​IMG] CK5's MOAB 2002 OR BUST!! [​IMG]