Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks CK5!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Leper, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Every day, I mean every day, I either teach someone something, or I learn something new. I hear about people around the world meeting each other through this site. I see people helping each other and praying for others. I don't know what I would do without this place. A community like this lets me know that there is hope for the human race as a whole.
    Thanks guys, I can't express in words how much this place means to me.
    Leper

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ck5 is definitely the shizzle. Not only is there good info, but almost without exception, ck5 members are GOOD PEOPLE. Makes the site what it is. Best www site ever.

j

3. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

The thing I like about CK5 is most of the people here share the same morals and views as I. Not to mention, its one of the more mature vehicle-related forums. I hang around s10forum to help those guys with electrical and engine problems, and it's night and day with the maturity difference.

4. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

WHAT?????????
    41 views and only one person agrees with me? C'mon guys share the love and thank these guys for keeping this board alive.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Tried PBB? :D I agree completely. This is a great BB and a great place to lend a hand, get some help, or just shoot the s**t with some great people.

6. sunnyc123abc

sunnyc123abc 1/2 ton status

This site rocks :bow: :bow:

7. guido666

guido666 1/2 ton status

I love this site because I'm kind of in an odd position. I'm an engineer and been building up my K5 for several years. Unfortunately I have little experience actually on the trail, and with the Chevy world in general because I've only been working on my Blazer. I love that I can get help with all my stupid questions like "what driveshafts fit what" or "what year do I ask for parts from" but I can help out with general questions of "how's my starter work" or "what kind of engine setup do I need". I learn something new everyday, and try to help someone out everyday too. :waytogo: As Bill & Tedd would say, "EXCELLENT, DUDE"

8. ntx78k5

ntx78k5 1/2 ton status

Its funny, in my day job I am the go to guy, highley experienced and respected in my field and industry :haha: . Here I am just a tadd pole in a big pond learning something new everyday :grind: .

Without all the well experinced builders and wheelers here who take their time and offer their expertise this would be just another message board. :usaflag:

9. badfish4tail

badfish4tail 1/2 ton status

Without this site i would of had paid full retail for alot of parts i have bought. Also the amount of information i get from you guys on this site is priceless, This is the best site i have ever been on. I am really proud to be a member of CK5, so proud i have the huge stickers on the left and right sides of my bed. I have met alot of really kewl guys on here and even met up with a few on the trail or at my house. Thanks alot CK5 and its members :bow:

10. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, so true. When I came over to the U.S a few weeks ago I didn't get to meet anyone (my fault) but I had A LOT of help from people beforehand.
    Last weekend I met a real decent New Zealander through this site who is just 20 odd miles down the road from me here in England! And at the moment MRK5 is helping me out bigtime with some shopping! I send him money...he spends it! Cool! :D (just kidding Scott! :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: )

11. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i LOVE this site, i go on it each and every day.

12. stayaway

stayaway Registered Member

I also love this place I learn something almost everyday and has also saved me some $ Thanx to all you guys :bow: :bow: :bow:

13. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

I been a member here for over 3 years and it truely is a great site. Lots of good info and people, have met several over the years.

Hell I don't even own a GM product anymore, but I still keep my membership here for the knowledge and people. :D

14. Brocky

Brocky 1/2 ton status

Have to agree, I spend more time on this site than our own local site(Jeepers). I have learned more here than I ever imagine and continue to learn more everyday. I dont bother any other sites now for info. :bow: to the guys who have made this site what it is today. It is HOME.

15. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

:wink1:

I love you guys too.

Leper, you must have really liked that flat-top knuckle I sent you. :D

16. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I love CK5!!!!!!!

I'm gonna quit bumming and get a real membership for Christmas... I absolutely LOVE this site... I talk to several of you on messenger, and I have to say that, there are several of you whom I consider close friends... If it wasn't for ck5 I would have probably given up on my truck by now... This place really is the shiznit. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

17. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

Thanks ck5!!!! Without you I'd probably still be driven a bone stock blazer with a 6 ft whip antenna on it, but then again i'd probably have a whole lot more money :rolleyes:

18. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Amen, brother. This site has opened the door to a world that I always wanted to learn about, but never knew how to get in. Now a have an inexhaustable wealth of knowledge at my fingertips.