Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks CK5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazin Obsession, Jan 8, 2002.

1. Blazin Obsession

Blazin Obsession Registered Member

Just finished upgrading my Blazer over the holidays, I have been gathering parts for months have gone with a 14 FF with a detroit locker and 4:10 gears, I also changed the front gears to 4:10 with an Eaton carbon clutch posi and got rid of the 6 lug front for 8 lug, ground the calipers for the new 15x10 rims with the 35 x 15.5 Swamper SX tires Wow what a ton of work, I am sure my nieghbours are glad I am done too.
    Anyways I am proud of my rig and could not have done it without the help of this forum Thanks for the help!!!!!!

steve will soon have my 25 dollar check to help support this site.
    I hope to post a pic soon
    thanks again
    Ken

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazinobsession.com/>http://www.blazinobsession.com/</a>

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Yeap it is a great site...Sounds like you were very busy. can't wait to see some pics...

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Cool!

Hold on, gets better.

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted