Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thanks for the help

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by lgk5, Aug 27, 2002.

1. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

hey just like to say thanks to you guys for
    staying up all nite and helping fix my axle.so i could run sat.
    dave glad you brought a spare!!!
    fisher,eric, it would be worth breaking another locker just to hang with you guys!
    steve, love that can-back thanks for the site and blazer bash
    blake

2. fisher1648

fisher1648 Registered Member

Right on - I had a great time as well. How come fixing stuff at home isnt nearly as much fun as scattering your two front drive-lines across the motel parking lot at 1am ?? I think we had one heck of a pit crew going. Just think how fast we could have done it sober !?

Hope to wheel with you guys again soon !

Eric

PS - I think Sweaty Betty had her eye on you.

3. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Great time as usual Blake. Glad to help.
    Man! I was sooooo tied today I actualy fell a sleep for a min. while telling my wife about the trip......me bad /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    I must admit we had a pretty fun group together.
    Lets do it again soon. Dave /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

betty had it going on !!!
    although i think she drinks alot, every time i looked her way she had a beer in her hand and shes full of hot air

5. Eric1

Eric1 Registered Member

Blake, if I wouldn't have stayed up all nite I wouldn't have gotten that one more Beer in. It was great to see that our midnight mechanics in the parking lot held together the rest of the weekend. It was looking alittle scary like a bomb when off in front of the motel for awhile.
    I had an outstanding time hanging with all you guys. Blake you don't actually have to break your axle again so we can hang. We'll just say its broke and scatter our tools and spare parts around and look like were hard at it.
    I want to thank you guys for your support on the trail, as it was the first time for this truck off the road after the rebuild and I was not sure what to expect, and was quit nervous about that first dent. You guys did a great job spotting as I only have alittle tire rub on the front wheel well to report. Other then my battery broke loose and came back and hit the fire wall in my truck and broke off the tubs to the heater core. But, $28 for a new one and a couple of hours to install and it was good as new.
    I look forward to catching up with you guys on another run soon.
    See Ya,
    Eric - Riden the Storm (Trooper) out!!!