Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks gang...you guys rock...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by fortcollinsram, Nov 25, 2002.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

If you read my post below, you know that I had a stripped adapter hole in my 465 and the tranny was leaking a steady stream of 80-weight /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Well, MJ pointed out that the adapter won't sit flush against the tranny if only RTV is used...well I heli-coiled 3 holes in the tranny (I found two more stripped holes upon closer inspection...) and made my own gasket from some gasket material I picked up at work...It is awesome now...solid as a rock and not a drip /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...I just wanted to thank everybody on this site for everyhting they have ever done to help this 20 year old out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...From informing me on the purchase of my Blazer to giving me the confidence to start wrenching on it on my own...I am now able to fix most anything to my truck with out even thinking twice about it...so thanks again...I really appreciate it...
    Chris

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I just wanted to tank everybody on this site

[/ QUOTE ]
    Gee what would you do if we got you mad???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGlad it worked out for you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

lol /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...you had better watch you back when you piss me off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif or I'll be rolling over you with an M1 Abrams /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif