Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks Mudzer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by LittleJimmy, May 14, 2001.

1. LittleJimmy

LittleJimmy 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to say thanks again to Mudzer for selling me his 3/4 ton axles this weekend, Dan44 front and 14 bolt rear. I can't wait to get those bad boys in my rig. But Mudzer I did forget to grab the spring plates for the front axle. If you could get those and send them to me that would be great. And as soon as I get my hubs of the 10 bolt I will send those to you. And I also want to say thanks to Bigdaddyof2 for giving me those shakles for the front, Neil will give you the money I owe you for those. And Neil let your sister know that I appreciate her leting us stay at her house for the night that was very nice of her. So with all that thanks agian Mudzer, now I just have to get cranking on the rig. Thanks man. LittleJimmy......

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Just a short note: you can reuse the same front spring plates you have on now.

When In Doubt, Whip It Out!

3. LittleJimmy

LittleJimmy 1/2 ton status

sorry for the rear axle

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Neil is a great guy..I've talked to him quite a bit on this post..
    Can't wait to meet him in person someday...

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rocko.coloradok5.com>http://www.rocko.coloradok5.com</A>

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Thanks all for the kind words. Yes Glenn, we left the rear spring plates in the floorboard of Michael's truck. He stopped by and dropped them off to me. I will get them in the mail. Email me with your home address and Ill ship them immediately. neilmarietta@toast.net

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>