Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks ORD!

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Batmanjr, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Figured I'd let this out just to give ya'll another pat on the Back! I ordered my greasable spring bushings on Wed.... I was hoping to get them by this weekend so I could put the springs under my truck... I called up Stephen and he was a great guy to talk too, anyways, I told him what I needed and never once asked for any special shipping or that I wanted them by Sat....! So he tells me the total and says they should be here by Mon or Tues.... I say that's fine cause I wasn't expecting a miracle! Anyways, come home from work today and my wife tells me I got a package, I look and low and behold, IT"S MY BUSHINGS! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now I can slide the springs under the rig and concentrate on getting the axles done this next week!!!! If it wasn't for Stephan's quick shipping and excellent customer service, I'd be a week behind schedule!!!(Because of My piss poor planning!) Now I might have it on the road by the 4th of July and be able to go out on the long weekend!!! Thansk again Stephan! It's always great doing buisness with you!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

They did that to me too. Said it would be over a week and it all showed up in a few days. Its nice.

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Ditto what Bruce said..
    Man.. I got my parts quick !!!!!!!!>

4. AgDieseler

AgDieseler Certified Scrap Producer Premium Member GMOTM Winner

There's another happy customer right here. I was only ordering some new 56" rear springs, but was able to get far more unrelated technical questions answered in that time than at any other distributor.

There's a reason we only have to make one call (or post/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) when it comes to tech questions, and that's top quality service./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks for the parts and ideas.