Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks Petersen's!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fabjunkie, Aug 25, 2006.

1. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Anyone else get the box with the "first in a series" videos of the top truck challenge to preview and keep for $7 or send back? :angry1: Can you not make enough off of your sh!tty mag that you have to send me crap with the hopes of me being too lazy to send it back to you so you can charge me for crap I don't want? Maybe if you sent me my magazines before they've already been on the store shelves for a month, I'd be half tempted to keep the damn thing. Instead, I think I'm going to box up a couple bricks with your dvd and send it back to you on your dime, after I burn it! [​IMG]

2. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Yeah I got it. It was the same crappy thing that came on the Outdoor Channel about a year ago. I so sent that mo-fo back.

:D

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If someone sends you something in the mail and wants to charge you for it without it being previously ok'd by you, it's yours. Period.

They did the same thing to me, I kept the video, tore up the junk mail, and never heard another word from them. My magazines keep coming though.

4. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

i got something like that a while back and just kept it

5. 66chev

66chev Registered Member

Yeah i dont understand those videos, its rediculous. I got one months ago and its been floating around in my car the whole time. They must value the CD quite a bit because i have gotten about 2 letters a month reminding me that they double checked their records and i have not sent it back yet. HAHAHA Their mag is pretty nice but screw their vids.

66chev

Oh yeah, plese ignor my "fresh out of high school " spelling

6. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

They did the samething last year too . So now I have two of them and never paid fo them . I also havn't paid for the mag in over a year but they keep sending it. I think they must like me alot!!!

7. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Anybody send in for the 4 wheel and off road plate. I am curious if anybody actually got one. I sent my $$ out 2 days after the mag arrived. Figure they could at least send me a sticker if they were out of plates.

8. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

man you guys just got the dvd. They have been sending me those for over a year. I watch it and if I like it ill pay for it but if i dont i just send it back and a month or two later they will send me the next video in the series. I kinda got tired of watching TTC but those ultimate adventure videos are cool.

Although now my friend's got a dvd burner with a special program to burn any movie so it looks like ill never have to pay for one of those dvds ever again:D

9. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

i allways watch the video........ then i box it up and send it back :D

10. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

I'm too cheap to pay, and too lazy to send it back. They didn't figure it out the first time, so now I have two of them somewhere. They can't charge either, as stated above. Don't worry about it.

11. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

:whistle: