Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks Stephen

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 79Stomper, Dec 13, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Mar 4, 2004
    Just wanted to thank you for giving me a call today. I would have forgotten all about ordering my U-bolts until I went down my checklist.

Just so everyone knows, called them Saturday to find out they were closed to order some U-bolts so I left a message on the machine with contact info and all. I didn't really expect them to actually call me back but sure enough, I was sitting the in a Landing Zone on base, (I was in the field doing some training with my Marines for the upcoming deployment), and there was a call. Shocked me, due to this is the first time I have had a business call me back. Placed my order and such took payment ifo and was done in a few minutes.

Again Thank you for Top Notch service I received and have always received from the ORD Staff.
  2. tarussell

tarussell 1/2 ton status

Dec 28, 2002
    I agree !!!!
    When I called to place an order for my Doubler and related parts I was really impressed with the guy on the phone - he answered every question I had and addressed all my concerns and was extremely confident in his product.
    At the end of the phone call I asked whom I was speaking with so I could confirm it if something went wrong with my order - turns out I was speaking with Da"Man himself , Dr. Watson !
    I am very pleased with ORD and my order went just as Stephen said it would - PERFECT . All in all just a great place to do business with !
  3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Sep 15, 2000
    We've been really working at trying to return everyone's call since we're busy enough now we can't just talk to everybody at the time they call. And keeping up with the weekends sometimes takes a couple days but that's what we're here for when you get right down to it.