Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thank's to all who joined us in Moab for BB03

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by CK5, Oct 7, 2003.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thank\'s to all who joined us in Moab for BB03

Just wanted to thank everyone who came out to Moab over BB03, I hope everyone had a great time, I know I did, the weather was great for the Sat and Sun runs.
    A lot of broken parts this time around so parts suppliers should be happy, I blew a water pump on the tow rig about 100 miles from home so had that towed while I towed the trailer with the UAV, always something. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. gmule

gmule 1/2 ton status

Re: Thank\'s to all who joined us in Moab for BB03

Whats up with you and water pumps? Glad to hear you made it home safely.

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Thanks for putting it together again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I had a good week, even though a good part was spent wrenching on one thing or another, it's all good /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Big thanks Steve! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif My brother and I had a great time meeting all the great folks and all the wrench time /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I only wish it hadn't cost me so much this year /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif......... But thats part of the fun, huh?

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Missing the meet and greet sucked, but the rest of the weekend was great despite the carnage. Finally got to see some scenery on Monday. We took the Jimmy all packed with our junk and followed Fred (FWP), Rob (TheRobzilla), Jay (Blazinaire) Duct (Ducttape)/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif up Gold Bar rim and took a ton of pictures. I think it was one of the better parts of the weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The drive home was uneventful though...we wheeled for 7 hours on Gold Bar and left directly from there, then drove 21 hours straight and got home a few hours ago.

Rene

6. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Had the best trip of my life /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Gold Bar rim on Friday (Rick, you are the wild man /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif), and then Pritchet Canyon on Saturday. (Thnx again Steve /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It made my trip!)

Just sorry I couldn't have been there for Sun. Hell's Revenge would have been cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm already dying for next years trip.

Oh yeah, I got stuck in the Richmond gridlock on my way home for 6 hrs /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Made for 17hrs on the road on Monday.

7. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

Hey!! Thanks for putting this together, didn't get to see much of you it seemed I was always on the other run. (somebody plan it that way?) No matter I had a great time even with a stock rig. The guys were great at keeping out of to much trouble... but my book says Cliff Hanger and Hell's revenge are not to be run in a non-modified rig. Guess we showed them!
    Thanks again and hope to be back - with some improvements. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Mr Bill and Sammy

8. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Good meeting and 'wheeling with you in Moab. I had a great time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif When is BlazerBash '04?

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting

As always, I had a great time with some really cool people.
    It was good to meet some new people and as always, wished we had more time to wheel with each of them.
    Sorry for the long run on Sunday but it was great!
    Mike really enjoyed going on Gold Bar, Golden Spike and Poison Spider in one day. Next time I'll take him the other way!
    I also wanted to thank our sponcers for the raffle prizes!
    Next year we need to make a couple changes so people like Rene that get suck on the trail still have a shot.
    <font color="blue"> GOOD TIMES AGAIN BOYS &amp; GIRLS! Tell next year! </font> /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kinda bummed that I missed the raffle and meet and greet since I was stuck on Upper Hell but it was still a great trip! I did catch a glimpse of the Fox mobile and the man himself at the City Market on Sunday but thats it.

11. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Thanks to you Steve for putting it on. I had a great time. Can't wait til next year. Hopefully will have the burban ready. The wheeling was awsome, but one of the coolest things about blazer bash is everybody coming to together and actually meeting each other in person. I had a great time, and I know Grant did as well. See ya'll next year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Thanks for makeing it happen, Steve Fox.
    Had a great time again this year.
    Top notch group of guys here, no doubt about it.
    Good to meet everyone.

Baddog (Russ), was once again, kind enough to let me ride along with him and his boy this year. I'd like to thank him as-well.
    Unfortunetly, I missed the Upper Helldrorado run - which sounded like a blast. Allthough pretty ruff at the time, it's probably one of the runs that'll be rememberd the most -
    and I missed it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
    Ah-well... nearly as much fun just hearing the stories after the fact.

Thanks to all, for makeing a good time even better.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif