Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks to all

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Jun 30, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I would like to say a <font color="red">BIG</font color> thanks you to ALL that made blazer fest #3 the best.That includes the So cal big dawgs too for there help in the poker run (which was a blast (even in 2 wheel drive)My hat is off to you Dan (gokatergo) without the many and many hours of the behind the scenes and in front too /forums/images/icons/wink.gifBlazerfest wouldn't have been what it was. So I take a bow to you and say <font color="red">THANK YOU DAN</font color> /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Thanks to all that worked to put on this years BF was a blast. Maybe my K5 will done by next year. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Well I hope to be there next year for sure! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I know I'll have the rig pretty much complete as far as I concerned for the next Blazer Fest! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Hope Everybody Had FUN!
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/cool.gif