Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks to everyone at hollister today.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Dec 30, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

What a great group of people to go wheeling with.
    Thanks everyone for the help and getting the flames out quickly. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Greg72- Thanks for being the Fartknocker Cornholio navigator riding shotgun putting out the flames and the shiznit yo. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif And thanks for dinner, and the company on the side of the freeway. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Gokartergo-Thank you for being the prez, and offering for everyone to meet up at your place and have coffee and dounuts for everyone. That sounded really good while broken on the side of the freeway. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    And thanks for the use of your knife to make my custom carburator gasket. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That was some air in the mudpit you got today! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    ...And i liked following your truck today... it smelled like my camaro. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Shewheeler-Thanks for running into town and getting my air cleaner and cold drinks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I owe ya one.
    And thanks for yelling "FIRE FIRE FIRE" We thought you were imitating Greg's Beavis impersonation but you got our attention to putting out the fire. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

NoSmog73-Thanks for the fire extinguisher ya loaned me and for deciding not to take pictures of my buttcrack when i was vulnerable working on my truck right after it caught on fire. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    That mud pit was pretty nice when we had it all to ourselves. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Junkyardcrawler and his dad- Thank you for the cold Dr. Pepper to quench the fire in the back of my throat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChevyDrivenRedneck, thanks for offering tools and help. Good meeting ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I also want to thank the annoying red jeep and white first gen that were running around like we were always in their way.
    And i also wanted to thank the two rich Hollister boys in that new chevy for some good laughs! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Lets carry at least 2 fire extinguishers people!
    And its a good idea to replace your mechanical fuel pump every oh 40,000 mile or so just to be safe. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> After all of this fire stuff that I have seen happen on the NCBD trips, I have procured a brand new GIGANTIC fire extinguisher that will be carried in my truck at all times in addition to the normal sized one that I carry in there now. I'm thinking about trying to figure out a way to mount it on the outside of the truck for easy access, but haven't come up with anything solid and quick-release yet. Any ideas? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif </font color>

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah Evan but I'll have to tell you next time I see you.

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

.....as always, the planned "event" is only a small part of the overall experience!!!

It's true at BlazerFests, Moab and will be true at Frank Raines next month!!!!! Get your trucks ready, slackers......or you'll be reading more stories about OTHER people having all the fun.

5. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

No sweat. Glad I could help and it's not often you get to yell FIRE FIRE FIRE! hehe... I actually had to do a double-take when I saw fire "dripping" from your truck/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

btw--lmao at your new avatar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I didn't do anything but offer what you already had....but ANYTIME!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'm glad it all worked out!!!

I agree with Shewheeler I love the new avatar!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Hey guys, sorry to have missed that trip.
    I will be ready for frank raines (Crossing fingers).
    Sorry to hear about your fire Ryan, but as usual, no problems is no fun. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    At least this time it wasn't me.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif