Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THANKS TO STEVE FOX

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by milspecjimmy, Jan 29, 2003.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

I just want to say thanks for creating such a great site, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i enjoy the hours i spend on it each day, and am grateful for the info i pull out of here. i am doing my best to save enough to be orange, and i am not trying to kiss any ones arse. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifi just cant stand seeing people post things like,"this site just isnt worth it" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. if people feel that way, as far as i am concerned, they can just pm steve and have him unregister them /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. i love this site, and would be really lost with out it. so once again, thanks steve. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif dont F up my thanks post by being a moron and posting negative things in it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, its a thank you post, not a rag on CK5 or steve post. if you feel you have to post something negative, pm it to me, or some one who might care /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Amen to that. I was an ORC BBSer for 3 years prior to Feb of last year, it only took 3 months of visiting CK5 daily to drop ORC pretty much entirely. The grass really was greener on the other side. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd have to say if someone thinks "this site just isnt worth it" , then they are a complete <font color="red"> FOOL </font color> !!!!!

4. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

this site is badass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I haven't even looked at that one in so long I forgot about it! I rarely even go to Pirate anymore either. I no longer have time surf at work so I only have time for one site-guess which one.

6. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

There are other sites? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thank's, I'm glad people like it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ya know...the only thing i hate about this site.........is that i am soo hooked on it that i never get anything done!...like homework for example...been in school for 2 weeks now and guess how much homework i have got done...yup you guessed it...none at all /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ya think that maybe you could shut down the site everynight so it would force me to do my homework? haha...no but really....great job steve

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Amen to that... I was (still am a little) lost on what to do and how to fix what until I found this site. Great idea, Great execution... just generally very well done! I also agree that the only drawback is that there is so much good stuff to learn /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif and so many good people to get to know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif that I end up spending so much time on here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Great job!

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

GREAT site.New to all this.Usually meet good people 4 wheelin'.Like the attitude I find here too.Can't wait to meet some of Y'all out wheeling.Won't be blue much longer. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer on 38s in TENN.

11. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

AMEN!! I'm a newbie fourwheeler so it's hard to post questions on other sites b/c peeps always wanna shoot ya' down. But it's all good here so along with "big ups" for Steve, thanks to all you other guys on this site that make it a comfy place to ask questions!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now I feel like I'm in a rehab circle! LOL

12. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

i'm totally with you. ever since i discovered this site, an hours worth of homework has taken me 4 /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif thanks steve fox for dropping all my grades a letter point /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I love it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i agree, thanks steve, i used to really be heavily involved in wheelin', then moved to where i was the only one in town, and kind of lost interest, was at the library surfing the web one day and found this site through ORD, now i am back into wheeling hooked harder than before /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

got it so bad, i had to get a computer for the house since the library only had an hour time limit and is closed a lot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. bigbluek20

bigbluek20 1/2 ton status

I love this site... nice to have a safe haven without heeps dissing on every one else /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll say one bad thing about this site, though. IT HAS COST ME A FORTUNE!!! Even though I have been too lazy (maybe too cheap, I don't know) to register, I have been spending money on the rig like its going out of style... just trying to keep up with the Jones' ,er, Fox's /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif